Posted on February 10 2016
Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and you're most likely still on the hunt for that special something for your boyfriend or husband.
And we get it, guys are extremely tough to shop for, especially on a day like Valentine's Day, where there's pressure on getting something romantic and fun, while still showing your significant other that you care about them.
This year, instead of getting your guy something generic and cliché, surprise him with something he can use year round.
Whether you've been dating for two months or for two years, the Yo Sox team has rounded up the perfect manly gifts for Valentine's Day that are guaranteed to score you some major brownie points and kisses this year.
- Instead of the predictable chocolate covered strawberries, give your guy some chocolate covered bacon! If you can't find any in store, it's incredibly easy to make.
- Surprise him with his favorite cologne, or pick him out a new smell that you like.
- We know that champagne is a romantic beverage, but stick to what your guy likes and give him his favorite kind of booze, whether it's scotch or beer!
- Facial hair maintenance will always be a priority for guys. Whether they've got an impressive beard, or the shave on the regular, get them a gift that compliments that! If your guy is into scruff, get him some beard oil. If he's into shaving, get him some nice shaving lotions and products.
- If your guy is into working out, surprise him with a Fitbit. They allow you to track your workout progress, see who’s calling you, discover how many miles you actually ran and finally solve just exactly what your true sleep patterns are.
- Guys always get girls lingerie for Valentine's Day, so why not get him the equivalent? Get your guy some cozy lounge wear or pajamas.
- If your guy is into music, get him a portable Bluetooth speaker so he can play music directly off his phone anywhere in his house.
- Surprise your guy with a new pair of fashionable sunglasses.
- Since spring is right around the corner, get your guy a pair of fun sneakers in a bold color like red or blue.
- Finally the Yo Sox team suggests getting your guy a pair of awesome socks that reflect his personality!