Posted on March 28 2016
Each year, Tripadvisor releases its annual ‘Travellers Choice Awards’, which lists the top destinations, hotels, and beaches in the world.
To reach their verdicts, the travel company spends the entire year reading through millions of online reviews from users—making vacation planning that much easier for travellers.
So if you were thinking about planning a tropical beach vacation this year, Tripadvisor has picked the ten best beaches from around the world.
From the crystal blue waters of Turks and Caicos, to the long stretches of warm sand in Venezuela, your perfect beach vacation is within reach.
Here are the top ten beaches in the world for 2016:
- Grace Bay – Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Baia do Sancho – Fernando de Noronha, brazil
- Playa Paraiso – Cayo Largo, Cuba
- Anse Lazio – Praslin Island, Seychelles
- Cayo de Agua – Los Roques National Park, Venezuela
- Flamenco Beach – Culebra, Puerto Rico
- Playa de Ses Illetes – Formentera, Balearic Islands
- Ngapali Beach – Ngapali, Myanmar
- West Bay Beach – West Bay, Honduras
- Nacpan Beach – El Nido, Philippines
In case you can’t make it to the beach anytime soon, the Yo Sox team suggests grabbing a pair of our awesome beach socks to get you in the tropical spirit. And while these turquois socks aren’t as exotic as the beach, they’ll at least give you an island state of mind!