Posted on June 19 2015
If you’re a fan of the sitcom cult-favorite Parks & Rec, you’re familiar with the annual self-indulgent ritual celebrated by Donna and Tom aptly named…TREAT YO SELF. A day dedicated to pampering oneself with a myriad of life’s finer things.
In homage to Donna and Tom’s day of spoils, the creative team taking the lead on redefining men’s style with their colorful and unique collection of men’s socks, Yo Sox™, compiled a list of the Top-10 Head-To-Toe Treat Yo Self Pleasures Every Guy Must Try.
- A Good Haircut: Not the usual “no appointment necessary, walk-ins welcome, #3 blade cut” but rather one with expert stylist.
- Hot Towel Straight Edge Shave: The most amazing shave you’ll ever experience and well worth the money.
- Facial: Removes dry flaky skin and blemishes and leaves you with a refreshed glow.
- Eyebrow Waxing: Not just for those inflicted with the dreaded uni-brow, well-groomed eyebrows frame the face and make your eyes sparkle.
- Manicure & Pedicure (aka Mani-Pedi): Smooths and softens rough skin, cares for the cuticles and shapes the nails.
- Dry Salt Sauna: The release of toxins experienced enhances the immune system, relieves stress and can burn as many as 600 calories.
- Swedish Massage: The ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Shoe Shine: Simplistic? Yes. Basic? No! You’ll feel like a King holding court from high upon his throne as you enjoy this nostalgic indulgence.
- Get a Custom Made Suit: The most extravagant of our Top 10 but something every stylish man must do at least once.
- Restyle Your Feet: What? You didn’t think a Top 10 List from Yo Sox wouldn’t suggest a new wardrobe for your feet did you? Yo Sox offers a large selection of conversation-starting socks in colorful patterned and fun novelty socks and will be the perfect complement to #2 on our list.