Posted on July 16 2015
Who you decide to follow on Instagram takes careful analyses and preparation. You have to make sure each account delivers the perfect content and the perfect amount of it (anyone posting 5 selfies a day is a hard NO for us). That being said, we’re hear to help make sure your follower/following ratio doesn’t suffer and only the best accounts make your list:
1. @caseyneistat: An avid YoSox lover and vlogging genius, Casey definitely deserves a follow. Take a look at the behind the scenes of his films and videos, as well as him rubbing shoulders with celebs such as VS angel Karlie Kloss.
2. @cocoandcowe: From the cutest desserts you’ve ever seen to a look into some very exclusive events, we definitely give this account the Yo Sox stamp of approval. Our Yo Sox™ Women’s Flamingo Socks were recently featured on a “travel essentials” post made by the blogger.
3. @logeyly: Hands down one of the best travel Instagrams we’ve ever come across. From high fashion to gourmet food to exploring all corners of the globe, Logan’s photos are not to be missed. He says his favorite fuzzy socks are the American Flag Yo Sox, which match his signature Ralph Lauren jacket.
- @lanedorsey: Get inspired by this instagram user’s amazing facial hair+man bun combo. His photography is both creative and compelling, and features very good-looking individuals and some even better looking socks.
- @yosox: We’re shameless when it comes to repping our Instagram, but who can blame us? Photos featuring countless sock-loving celebs, adorable puppies, and colorful, unique socks? ALL ON ONE ACCOUNT?! It’s a sure bet to knock your socks off.